The Fall pledge drive is on
We’re shooting for 200 new and upgrading subscribers by December 31. If we hit it, we’ll invite some randomly-picked subscribers to a Google Hangout with Molly and Matthew, and we’ll record the hangout for all subscribers to enjoy.
We give this show away for free, but it costs us money to make it. Your contribution helps us pay for ingredients, equipment, audio hosting, and plastic surgery to keep us young forever.
It’s important to us to keep Spilled Milk free so everyone who loves dumb jokes can enjoy it. So why support the show? Because our subscribers are just a little better than everyone else, and that’s why we give them cool stuff.
A Little Limbertwig subscription is $5/month. For that, you get:
- A handwritten postcard from Molly and Matthew
- Two secret, donor-only episodes per year, plus access to all previous secret episodes
- The satisfaction of supporting an independent comedy show
- Discounted tickets and priority access to live shows
- The pleasure of knowing that we’re forever indebted to you and would probably wash your car, or worse.
But wait! For $10/month you can become a Magnum Bonum Sustaining Member. You get all of the above, plus a Spilled Milk t-shirt, mug, or tote bag, and even more of our love.
Click the Subscribe button, and you’ll choose your subscription level on the next page.
Subscriptions require a major credit or debit card. You can cancel at any time using the link in the email you receive when you subscribe.